Footsteps to Freedom, Independence Day Walk Tour
A rather sought-after trek in the Ladakh region, the Markha Valley trek route does not disappoint anyone! It spills the chance to ascend the top of two very high passes, Gandala La (4800 m) & Kongmaru La (5150 m) and lets you feast your eyes on stunning sights from the summit. You also come across the charming Markha Village that is a trove in this cold semi-arid terrain of Ladakh. Other delights include witnessing the way of life of the region, crossing several streams and rivers and enjoying a trail through remote gorges and unbridled grazing grounds.
August Kranti Maidan >> Nanachowk >> Gokuldas Tejpal >>, Manibhavan >> Chowpatty
- Raconteur fees inclusive of service tax
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back to Leh as per the itinerary in Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Scorpio (extra charges)
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag ( Rs. 1800)
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.