Weigh Anchor : The Mumbai Sailing Tour
Ahoy there, weigh the anchor, hoist the mainsail!
The water shining like a diamond and a crisp sea breeze blowing through your hair. Relive the romance of the ‘Age of Sail’ on an experience in one of the most beautiful natural harbours in the world. So come all ye’ landlubbers on a nautical journey around Mumbai.
On this 1 hour 30 minutes experience come aboard a sea bird class sailboat and navigate out of the Anchorage through the Mumbai harbour while being regaled with stories of her history. Once considered a virtually non -relevant body of water on the coastline of India, it was the British East India Company that knew its value and importance and took it on
lease from King Charles II and began its conversion into one of the most important assets of the company. Sail past Middle Ground and Oyster Rock and then swing around the Sunk Rock Lighthouse while
making your way back to the anchorage!
- Please note : After making the bookings , guests should submit a scanned copy of Proof of Identity and address for security purpose .
- Also they must bring originals of the copy submitted on day of tour for verifcation by officials before boarding.
- Signing of Indemnity form on day of tour .
- On non compliance with any of the rules mentioned above , guests will not be allowed to board .
Please find below documents to be submitted
- Passport copy or Aadhar Card or Driving License
Start point : Opp Hotel Taj Mahal Palace 's Main gate , Colaba